Maths X Quiz - Chapter 8 introduction to trigonometry
1. Square for example of x is written as x^2, similarly cube etc
2. Write more than one answers with "," in between but do not leave any space anywhere
3. Refresh/Reload the page if the test is not responding
4. Always write numbers in figures example 39
5. If the answer contains units write as cm, m, m^2, mm^3 etc.
6. Write answers in assending order unless any other order is required
7. If one answer has two words do not leave any space between them [eg. write right tringle as righttringle]