|CBSE Results 2012|
| X, XII, AIEEE, AIPMT & CTET|
Results is the most searched category for CBSE these days (April - May) every year. Once the exams are over results are what the students are most concerned about.
Main Steps of Declaration of CBSE Results
1. The answer sheets are collected by the examination centre authorities and sent to CBSE regional office.
2. At the regional office fictitious roll numbers are added and then they are sent to for correction different to evaluation centres.
3. Table Marking is done at CBSE evaluation centres by teacher, these are cross checked head examiners and AHE.
4. The evaluated answer sheets are sent back to CBSE office.
5. Here the result is finally compiled and declared.
Are results of all parts of India declared together?
Sometimes, but normally these results are declared in phases according to the various regions of CBSE.
CBSE has how many regions?
CBSE has now 8 regions.
Name the 8 regions of CBSE?
The eight regions of CBSE are Delhi, Chennai, Allahabad, Panchkula, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Patna and Ajmer.
CBSE Result 2012 class 10th
When are CBSE Results X normally declared?
CBSE Result for class X is mostly declared in last days of May every year.
Last year in 2011 what were the dates of cbse result class x?
Last year CBSE Result of class X was declared in 5 phases beginning 31 may 2011 and ending 10 june 2011.
How many students are appearing for CBSE class X exams 2012?
1180081 (698748 boys, 481333 girls)
CBSE Result 2012 class X was declared on 21 May & 24 May 2012
|CBSE Result 2012 class 12th|
Do you know when are CBSE Results XII normally declared?
CBSE Result for class XII is mostly declared in 3rd or 4th week of May every year.
Last year in 2011 what were the dates of cbse result class xii ?
Last year CBSE Result of class X was declared in 2 phases 23 may 2011 and 27 may 2011.
How many students are appearing for CBSE class XII exams 2012?
815537 (479843 boys, 335694 girls)
CBSE Result 2012 class XII was declared on 28 May 2012
|cbsemath.com or authors will not be responsible for any errors typing or others.|